Bioform 1315 Weight Lifting Gloves By Harbinger
- DYNAMIC COMFORT & GRIP: BIOFORM™
- Strategically-placed new tech BioForm™ pads softens with body heat, molding to hand and bar
- ENGINEERED PROTECTION
- Prevents calluses and blisters – so you can lift heavier, harder and longer
- DUAL GLOVE TECHNOLOGY
- Patent-pending BioForm™ and BioFlex™ technology in world’s premier weight training glove
- FORM FIT
- Exclusive Dual Closure System™ customizes fit and smoothes palm
- EXTENDED COMFORT
- Precurved extended length positions and protects fingers
- PEAK PERFORMANCE: BIOFLEX™
- Patent-pending layered palm design eliminates bulk and enhances comfort. Acts like a second skin, moving with grip so you can lift stronger, better, longer.
- SPIDERGRIP™ CONTROL
- Exclusive tactified leather palm grabs bar for ultimate grip control and power.
- If you don’t like the feel of salty, stiff workout gloves, these gloves can be washed by hand. Just lather them up with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them down on a towel and place another towel on top – pat them down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Make sure they are NOT in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want. It is best to allow all weight training gloves to FULLY dry between uses.