Body Solid Heavy Duty Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the Flat / Incline / Decline Bench and nothing comes close to the GFID-71! The extra heavy-duty 2" x 3" steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of 1,000 Lbs. The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm™ upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts. Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversized rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient casters let you move the GFID-71 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
- Full commercial quality with over 1,000 lbs. capacity.
- Quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment.
- Full 2¾" thick DuraFirm™ Pads will never bottom out.
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversized rollers for extra comfort and stability.
- Expandable with Leg Developer (#GLDA3), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1), and Lat Attachment (#GLRA81)
- Includes wheels for easy mobility.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- Dimensions: 19" H x 70" L x 28" W
- Warranty: In-Home = Lifetime, Limited Commercial Warranty
Abdominals & Low Back / Inversion Tables and Equipment / Manufacturer's Stores / Body Solid Fitness Equipment & Home Gyms / Body Solid Weight Training Benches
Manufacturer's Stores / Body Solid Fitness Equipment & Home Gyms / Body Solid Weight Training Benches