The new Body Solid Series 7 Smith Gym allows you to develop muscle mass beyond your imagination at a rate that will amaze you. You get virtually all the same exercises as you do in a fully equipped gym, but in the convenience of your own home, on your own schedule, without the need for a spotter.
This is not just another smith machine. The process of developing a cutting edge, state-of-the-art Series 7 Smith Gym System that meets Body-Solid's meticulous standards of quality that has not been easy. While other companies have rushed to get their smith gyms to market, we've taken the time to get it just right. Now, with the Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System, you can trust that you're getting the best system available.
The Body Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System gives you the freedom of movement you need to do your exercises correctly. The Series 7 Smith Gym is based on a 2"x 3" commercial quality mainframe and set to a 7 reversed pitch. The 7 angle was designed to allow natural upper and lower body movements for precise chest and gluteal biomechanics. Over 50 exercises are available on our Series 7 Smith Gym System and all of them can be done correctly under your control. Every set, every rep, every movement. That is how you get real results. And there's only one thing you want from your gym system. Results.
- Series 7 Smith Machine - the most advanced Smith Machine in the industry. Commercial grade construction combined with state-of-the-art biomechanical design
- 210 Lb. Selectorized Lat Attachment - Perform any high or low pulley exercise with no down time thanks to the no-cable-change design. Includes precision machined 210 Lb. alloy steel weight stack with special add-on weight plate posts for extra resistance when you need it. Low row foot brace is pop-pin adjustable for maximum pre-stretch and radiused for maximum comfort. Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Bar. #GLA348QS
- Pec Attachment - Extra-thick arm roller pads and DuraFirm"! back pad make performing pectoral fly s comfortable even with the heaviest weight. Unique design allows both unilateral and bilateral movement. #GPA3
- Commercial Flat / Incline / Decline Bench - Full commercial design can handle over 1,000 Lbs. Eight-position back and seat pads adjust from decline to a 90 shoulder press position. #GFID71
- Preacher Curl Attachment - Set to the optimum angle to isolate the biceps and forearms for accelerated development. #WPCA1
- 6-Roller Leg Developer Attachment - Work your quads, glutes and hams safely strengthening your knees. Features over-sized 8" rollers for total comfort through the most intense leg workouts. #GLDA3
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
BODY-SOLID warrants the Light Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for in-home or light commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category