BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled / Leg Press
Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body. We have built the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled with that in mind. From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest workouts for a lifetime!
- Extra removable pads allow for Donkey squat by pressing with lower lumbar. This eliminates the spinal compression associated with heavy weights on your shoulders. Another unique exercise provided is a Donkey Calf, for complete calf development.
- Fully adjustable foot plate / back pad.
- Adjustable shoulder pads allow for a wide range of user heights.
This also allows us to make the machine smaller than most.
- Fully adjustable foot plate for any desired angle. Foot plate also folds out of the way for Hack Squats.
- Industrial grade linear bearings! Plastic wheels tend to flatten over time. Linear bearings never flatten, or wear out, ensuring smooth consistent performance for as long as you own the machine.
- 1000 pound weight capacity!
- Four different exercises provided!
- Leg Press
- Hack squats with weight on shoulders
- Donkey squats with weight on lumbar
- Calf raises
- Space saving design!
Plate Type: Olympic
Dimensions: 67" Long X 40" Wide X 54" Tall
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Body Craft Leg Press/Hip Sled is an ideal machine for providing exercises to help maintain balance and stability, especially for seniors. The lower legs and ankles tend to weaken with age resulting in poor balance from the loss of strength. The donkey press calf raise is a great exeercise for removing the wobble when walking or using stairs, generally the result of weakness of the lower leg. The donkey press also allows strengthening of the quads without compressing the spine which results from the downward pressure of weights on the shoulders. Adding and removing weights is easy and quick. The apparatus is solid and very stable because of its weight and smooth glide, and does not require much more space than a treadmill.