BodyCraft K1 Strength Training System
The Best Horizontal Style Home Gym ever produced? We think so.
From traditional strength training to functional core training, to sports specific and rehabilitation exercises - the K1 does it all! A wider range of exercises, for every muscle group, up to 400 pounds resistance, make the K1 a logical choice.
- Press Arm easily adjusts to any desired starting point. Folds out of the way for dumbbell training.
- Double-Up Cables convert the resistance ratio to 2:1. This provides for Presses and Squats with up to 400 pounds resistance! (Squat Bar included.)
- Easy-to-adjust bench provides all angles from decline, to flat, to incline, to vertical.
- 200-pound weight stack, shrouds and mounted exercise charts included!
- Patent pending Adjustable Cable Arms provide for a complete array of dumbbell exercises, sports specific exercises, and rehab exercises.
- Leg Station easily adjusts to three different positions providing for Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, and a 45 degree position for knee-hold-down (for decline presses).
- Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 100" Long x 56" Wide
User Space: 123" Long X 60" Wide
With OPTIONAL Leg Press Attachment: 76" Wide x 120" Long or 96" Wide x 120" long
Availability: Ships 2-3 business days.
Add to cart
What are the dimensions for the K1 - is the 83.3 inch height the apex of the Lat pull down - is 83.3 the tip / top of the arm extension holding the Lat pull down bar?
The dimensions for the BodyCraft K1 Strength Training System are: Dimensions: 100
1- what kind of assembly needed? 2- what is the k-1 leg press, and what is the cost? 3- what kind of reviews does it have?
The assembly will take you 2-3 hours, the leg press is $600 for the BodyCraft K1 strenght Training System, we dont have any reviews on it right now. the leg press is your basic leverage leg press that attaches to one of the stacks similar to the one on the family express.