Body Solid Best Fitness Ab Board Hyperextension
The Best Fitness BFHYP10 combines the two best core workouts into a single, easy-to-use, space-efficient machine
Pinpoint control lets you develop your core strengths!
Take your daily core workout and turn it up (or down) a few degrees! The Best Fitness Total Core Trainer combines the two most popular core workouts, an ab crunch and a back hyperextension, into one, easy-to-use machine.
The back hyperextension works comfortably from a standing position, providing a low-impact back workout, while the ab crunches will help you build abdominal muscles that are crucial to maintaining lumbar spine strength. The stronger these muscles are, the more support and stability they can provide.
The Best Fitness Total Core Trainer allows you to vary the starting position of your workouts between 15, 20 and 25 degrees. The simple pull of a pin enables you control the angle of the bench to increase or decrease the intensity of each session.
Best of all, the BFHYP10 comes completely assembled, meaning right out of the box, you're ready to rock!
Better Bodies Begin with Best Fitness
Determining a regimen of regular workouts and exercise programs that accommodate your comfort, skill level and workout goals is the first step to a lifetime of health benefits.
However, many people are intimidated by the thought of joining a health club, and others haven't yet discovered the particular exercises and routines that are right for them. That's why Best Fitness is committed to providing our customers with machines and equipment tailored to your everyday needs for easy-to-do workouts and easy-to-achieve results.
Strengthening the core can help you realize tremendous benefits to regardless of your training experience. You can also achieve results quickly when you workout with the Best Fitness BFHYP10 Total Core Trainer. Designed to address all the muscles in your abdominal and lower back areas, the machine offers superior engineering and design to help you develop:
- A flatter stomach
- Better defined abs
- Well developed obliques
- A straighter, more upright posture
- Improved breathing
- Greater support for your spine
- The reduction or elimination of lower back pain
- A more trim, better looking body
- Improve flexibility
Joining a health club can be an expensive, time-consuming routine, and many novice exercisers are intimidated the prospects of working out with experienced fitness enthusiasts. Fortunately, you can achieve measurable benefits to your overall health by committing to a regular fitness regimen in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
The Best Fitness line of equipment takes much of the guesswork out functional, effective home workouts with quality-built machines, ergonomically engineered equipment designs and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
The BFHYP10 Total Core Trainer provides you with the inclination (and motivation) to keep your abs and lower back strong and tight, and a strong lower back is a healthy and pain-free lower back. Plus, a strong lower back is essential to stabilizing your torso and preventing injury.
Body-Solid's BFHYP10 is designed to help you work your abs and the muscles of your lower back in complete comfort, the machine is adjustable for different size users and offers:
- 6-position hyperextension support and 3-position lower leg support provide a wide range of variability to your workouts.
- 6" and 4" high-density foam roller pads plus rubber-gripped positioning handles ensure a comfortable, secure workout.
- Minimal assembly required.
Reasons for choosing Best Fitness home workout equipment
Best Fitness home workout equipment is innovatively designed to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable. You’ll get a total body workout from one compact machine constructed from high quality materials and components. By owning the equipment you need to achieve the fitness goals you’ve set, you’ll never have to:
- Spend an hour driving to a 30 minute workout
- Share your machine with strangers
- Wait for the machine you’re ready to use
- Be critiqued by others using the machines near you
- Worry about the cleanliness of the shower facilities of a gym
Buy with confidence, knowing that committing to a regular exercise routine can help you look good, feel better and achieve your best.
Click here to download the manual
- 3 starting positions: 15, 20 and 25 degrees.
- 6-position hyperextension support.
- 3-position lower leg supports.
- 6" and 4" high density foam roller pads.
- 1.75" durable upholstered pads
- Safety pins and bolts for adjustable positions allow for easy disassembly or permanent set-up.
- Rubber-gripped positioning handles.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Assembled Size: 32" H × 49.5" L × 29" W