Body Solid Best Fitness Inversion Table
Defy gravity with the Inversion Table, relieve stress, reduce back pain, & increase flexibility…
Everyday life has its ups and downs, and your spine pays the price for all of them. The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table is designed to relieve stress, reduce back pain, increase flexibility and improve your posture by suspending your body's weight in a comfortable, controllable motion.
A strong, stable base supports a comfortably padded nylon backboard. The BFINVER10 features a spring-loaded safety strap to ensure stability during inversion. A graduated scale on the extension bar allows simple, fast adjustments to accommodate users up to 6 ft, 6 inches tall. For additional comfort, adjustable ankle cuffs provide a custom fit that cannot be achieved with foam rollers common to many inversion tables. Best of all, you can simply pull two pins on the BFINVER10 to collapse and fold it away into any closet.
Your spine is constantly being compressed by the everyday activities of walking, running, climbing… even standing. Inversion therapy has become an extremely popular method of relieving the pressure on the discs and nerves situated between the vertebrae. Proponents also believe that inversion therapy restores proper alignment of the spine and can result in a stronger, healthier posture.
Many doctors and chiropractors agree that activity and exercise offer the best long-term solutions for back pain, joint stiffness and immobility. The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table is designed to help you achieve both in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table is designed to take advantage of the downward force of gravity to relieve pressure in your back. In one smooth, fluid move, you can safely go from an upright position to completely inverted. Just adjust the unit to accommodate your height and strap the ankle cuffs to secure a safe, comfortable fit. Then, lean back and enjoy the many benefits of inversion therapy, including less back and neck pain, fewer headaches, better posture, improved blood flow and less stress.
Explore a new perspective on back pain and spinal decompression with the Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table. Features include:
- Padded nylon backboard designed for comfort and breathability
- Spring-loaded safety strap that controls stability and allows you to glide quickly and safely from the upright position to full inversion
- Adjustable ankle cuffs that offer a comfortable, customizable fit for each individual user
- Simple, 2-pin collapse-and-fold design that allows for fast storage in any closet
- 300 lb. user capacity.
Click here to download the manual
Best Fitness Standard Warranty
Body-Solid products features the strongest warranties in the industry. Whether you are looking for Cardio Products, Home Gyms, Commercial Equipment or quality at an affordable price, nobody in the industry protects their consumers like we do. Keep reading to find out more information on the toughest warranties in the business.
- This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is 3 years on the frame and 1 year on ALL parts.
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
During the warranty period POWERLINE will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at Best Fitnessís option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product Best Fitness may replace defective parts or, at the option of Best Fitness, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Best Fitness. Best Fitness reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Best Fitness in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present POWERLINE with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Best Fitness branded products. Best Fitness neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
— Warranty is not applicable outside the United States — Before returning a product you must call Best Fitness at 1-800-556-3113 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. Best Fitness will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.