Body Solid Best Fitness Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench
The Best Fitness BFAB20 offers a new angle on rock hard abs!
Shape. Tone. Sculpt. Strengthen. Make any time crunch time with the Best Fitness Semi-Recumbent Ab Crunch Bench. This ergonomically designed machine is built to help you tighten up your midsection, strengthen your back and improve your core stability. Its dual functionality lets you target your lower abs with knee raises and your upper abs with abdominal crunches. No other machine can provide such a total ab workout from a comfortable seated position.
The BF AB20’s 45-degree seat angle puts you in position to isolate your abdominal muscles, for a more efficient workout. Plus, with two additional 5-degree reclining positions, you’ll be ideally supported for an entire range of core exercises.
Better Bodies Begin with Best Fitness
Determining a regimen of regular workouts and exercise programs that accommodate your comfort, skill level and workout goals is the first step to a lifetime of health benefits, but, many people are intimidated by the thought of joining a health club, and others haven’t yet discovered the particular exercises and routines that are right for them.
That’s why Best Fitness is committed to providing our customers with machines and equipment tailored to your everyday needs for easy-to-do workouts and easy-to-achieve results. Best of all, some of the most basic and efficient exercises can be accomplished in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Abdominal exercises are one of the most important types of exercises you can do for your core. Knee raises help to strengthen and tone the front of the thighs and also will increase hip flexibility, and the ab crunch is one of the most basic but most effective workouts for the abdominal muscles. The Best Fitness Semi-Recumbent Ab Crunch Bench combine the two for a complete core workout that will help you quickly and safely build:
- A flatter stomach
- Better defined abs
- Well developed obliques
- A straighter, more upright posture
- Improved breathing
- Greater support for your spine
Joining a health club can be an expensive, time-consuming routine, and many novice exercisers are intimidated the prospects of working out with experienced fitness enthusiasts. Fortunately, you can achieve measurable benefits to your overall health by committing to a regular fitness regimen in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
The Best Fitness line of equipment takes much of the guesswork out functional, effective home workouts with quality-built machines, ergonomically engineered equipment designs and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Unlike some other ab machines, which require the agility of an acrobat to be thoroughly effective, the AB20 Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench puts you in a comfortable, seated position to discover the many benefits of a regular midsection workout. Never before has a single piece of equipment offered such an efficient combination of functionality and ease-of-use... any time, any where in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Ergonomic 45-degree seat angle with two additional 5-degree reclining positions offers exceptional range of motion and adjustability for any size user.
- AB CRUNCH — Upper ab directed motion with durable upholstered, upper back support, textured grip handles and standard weight post with spring lock. And lock-out option to help support knee raises.
- KNEE RAISE — Lower ab directed motion with adjustable length, 2-position foot rests and standard weight post with spring lock.
- Three-position, adjustable upholstered seat provides comfort at any setting.
- Seat Angles: 45-degree start with 2 additional 5-degree reclining positions.
- Upper ab directed motion with durable upholstered, upper back support, textured grip handles, standard weight post with spring lock and lock-out option.
- Lower ab directed motion with adjustable length, 2-position foot rests and standard weight post with spring lock.
- Unique seated design is easy to use without compromising function.
- 1.75" durable upholstered seat with 3 available positions.
- Durable powder coated finish
- Assembled Size: 64" L × 22" W × 46" H
Reasons for choosing Best Fitness home workout equipment
Best Fitness home workout equipment is innovatively designed to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable. You’ll get a total body workout from one compact machine constructed from high quality materials and components. By owning the equipment you need to achieve the fitness goals you’ve set, you’ll never have to:
- Spend an hour driving to a 30 minute workout
- Share your machine with strangers
- Wait for the machine you’re ready to use
- Be critiqued by others using the machines near you
- Worry about the cleanliness of the shower facilities of a gym
Buy with confidence, knowing that committing to a regular exercise routine can help you look good, feel better and achieve your best.
Click here to download the manual
Best Fitness Standard Warranty
Body-Solid products features the strongest warranties in the industry. Whether you are looking for Cardio Products, Home Gyms, Commercial Equipment or quality at an affordable price, nobody in the industry protects their consumers like we do. Keep reading to find out more information on the toughest warranties in the business.
- This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is 3 years on the frame and 1 year on ALL parts.
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
During the warranty period POWERLINE will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at Best Fitnessís option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product Best Fitness may replace defective parts or, at the option of Best Fitness, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Best Fitness. Best Fitness reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Best Fitness in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present POWERLINE with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Best Fitness branded products. Best Fitness neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
— Warranty is not applicable outside the United States — Before returning a product you must call Best Fitness at 1-800-556-3113 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. Best Fitness will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.