Body Solid G10B Two Stack Home/Commercial Gym
The Body-Solid G10B features Bi-Angular® Technology. The Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Your exercises become more intense and your results more apparent. The adjustable Bi-Angular® Arms give the user several starting points for Chest Press, Shoulder Press and Incline Press. The G10B comes with the Perfect Pec™ Station. Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible. Born in the health club, the Seated Leg Curl / Leg Extension Station was designed with adjustable cams to precisely fit the exercise to the user. Round out your workouts on the High, Mid and Low Pulleys with Lat Pull Downs, Weight Resistance Crunches, and Standing Bicep Curls. The extra thick DuraFirm™ padding, lumbar support, 2x3 steel framing, and two 210 lb. weight stacks allow multiple fitness enthusiasts to exercise in comfort and safety simultaneously. The G10B offers over 50 different exercises, making your workouts anything but routine.
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging chest, incline and shoulder press station with friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™ replicates a free weight dumbbell workout that produces 25% more muscle interaction.
- Seated leg extension / seated leg curl station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and extra thick, comfortable rollers.
- Integrated leg developer CAM with self-aligning roller automatically adjusts throughout exercise movement to provide consistent resistance and full range of motion.
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows you to quickly adjust to individual body size and stretch preference.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stacks available.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2" x 3", 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab/triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Assembled Dimensions: 72" L x 99" W x 83" H
- Live Working Area: 72" L x 119" W x 83" H
- Assembled with Leg Press: 84" L x 135" W x 83" H
- Live Working Area with Leg Press: 89" L x 139" W x 83" H
- Warranty: Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period.
- Warranty Agreement Light Institutional, Limited Lifetime Warranty; This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is as follows: Frames, Welds Weight Plates & Guide Rods - Lifetime of the original purchaser. Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware - Two Years Cables, Upholstery, Grips and all other components - One Year
Availability: Ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to cart
Add to cart
Add to cart
Abdominals & Low Back / Inversion Tables and Equipment / Manufacturer's Stores / Body Solid Fitness Equipment & Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gym Systems, G-Series
Manufacturer's Stores / Body Solid Fitness Equipment & Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gym Systems, G-Series