Body Solid G3S Home Gym
The Body Solid G3S Home Gym's advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G3S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress. Switch between high, mid and low pulley exercises quickly and easily with the G3S no cable change design. Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, biceps curls, resistance abdominal crunches and dozens more exercises with the included cable attachments. The Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station is fully adjustable to comfortably fit any size user and features thick foam rollers for maximum comfort. Add the optional Leg Press / Calf Press station for the ultimate lower body workout with up to 420 lbs. of resistance. The G3S is a total body fitness machine that is built to last and bring you a LIFETIME of effective workouts... guaranteed.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Swiveling dual lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 2" x 3", 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 83"L x 55"W x 83""H (210cm x 139cm x 212cm)
- With Leg Press Option: 83"L x 86"W x 83½"H (210cm x 218cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 104"L x 73"W x 83½"H (264cm x 185cm x 212cm)
- With Leg Press Option: 104"L x 95"W x 83½"H (264cm x 241cm x 212cm)
- Warranty: Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period.
Add to cart
Like Mike in Ohio, I also compared the G3S with many other gyms and found the G3S to be a bargin at the Big Fitness price. This is a very well made piece of equipment, it`s solid and the fit and finish are excellent. It took me about 5 hours to put it together, some of the parts have been upgraded since the printing of the manual so you will need to figure a couple of things out on your own. The most confusing part was the final adjustment of the cables as they have moved the location of one of the adjustment points. Got everything together on Sunday and my wife, daughter and I have already had 3 workout sessions as of the writing of this review. You can do so many different exercises with the G3S, I`ve had to develop two different workout routines to take full advantage of everything available. All-in-all I`m really pleased with this piece of equipment and think this gym is an excellent value. We expect to get many years of enjoyment out of it.
Mike in Ohio (2007-11-24)
I just bought the G3S after researching a number of different brands and models. It is a very nice, entry level gym with exercises for the chest, shoulders, back, arms, abs, hips, thighs, and legs. The fit and finish is very good, and they even send you two small bottles of touch-up paint (black and silver). The unit is shipped on a wooden pallet in 6 boxes, each weighing less than 60 lbs, so that you can unload it off the truck without having to rent a fork lift Assembly takes several hours involving 118 part numbers and 331 individual pieces. The manual is pretty good, but there are a few pieces you have to figure out by the process of elimination. Two of the foam leg pads came out of the box with crush marks. If the foam doesn`t retu to its original shape, I may have to retu them under terms of the lifetime warranty. Overall, I am very pleased with the unit. Look for sales and don`t pay retail!
irene morgan (2007-08-08)
well made home gym
Manufacturer's Stores / Body Solid Fitness Equipment & Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gym Systems, G-Series
Abdominals & Low Back / Inversion Tables and Equipment / Manufacturer's Stores / Body Solid Fitness Equipment & Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gyms / Body Solid Home Gym Systems, G-Series