Body Solid ProClub Line Dual Cable Column
The Body Solid Pro Club Dual Cable Column is an achievement in design and engineering excellence that will give you a total body workout! In only a 3'x4' area, you can perform an unlimited amount of exercises that will sculpt your body into statuesque form, safely and quickly. Dual 160 Lb weight stacks offer a resistance range fit for beginners and professional athletes alike. With a simple pop-pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulleys can be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user. Whien it comes to stability and durability, Body Solid can't be beat with heavy gauge 2"x4" mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables and pulleys.
Includes two 160 Lb weight stacks.
- Dimensions: 39"L x 46"W x 91"H
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm�� upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
|Light Institutional Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Frames, Welds Weight Plates & Guide Rods||Lifetime|
|Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware||Two Years |
|Cables, Upholstery, Grips, Other Components ||One Year |
I recently purcharged this machine BodySolid SDC 2000G from BigFitness(The cheapest price I could find at the time online, and the process of ordering and receiving the shipment was ok). First of all, this machine is meant for commercial use, but I bought this machine for personal use and I am glad that I did. This machine is solid, smooth, quiet piece of exercise equitment, and I mean it. It took me eight hours straight to finish putting this machine together BY MYSELF( The process of building was a work out itself ). My machine came with leg-strap, a bar for mid-row or bicep exercises that are not listed as included accesories. Everything about this machine is solid. I recommend this machine for it functionality, ease of operation, compactness, sturdiness, quietness---just dont pay for the MSRP The only complaint I have is not about the machine, but the manufacture, Body Solid, for poor packaging. If you are asking for around $3000 a piece of product, at least, pack the product with more protection than just cardboard and some thin foam. My machine was shipped to me with more than 30 scatches. Obviously, I can`t just retu a 688 lbs for scatches. I have not even bother calling BigFitness or BodySolid because I know that they proberly won`t do much help for those scratches.