Body Solid pro ClubLine Series II Leg Press / Calf Raise
FeaturesDesigned to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, the Pro Clubline Series II pieces are hard to beat. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirmô pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any facility.
- Full Commercial rated
- Instructional Placard included
- Fully adjustable 10 position back pad
- Double beam design with Pillow Block bearings on pivot points for precision alignment and friction free movement
- Ergonomically designed two position, rubber lined press plate for greater traction on presses and calf raises.
- Fully Shrouded
- Standard weight stack 210lbs (95kg) with optional 310lb (141kg) upgrade
Body-Solid Commercial Rated
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods
- 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware
- 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for light-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.