CAP Xtreme Door Gym
The Upper Body Tone-Up is inexpensive, easy to use and easy to set up in almost any doorframe. Just place it between the doorframe and your own body weight will keep it in place. You never have to drill holes or attach fasteners. When you're done just pull it down and put it in the closet. It's that simple. Non-slip foam grip, strong steel frame construction and A bargain price have even made this a hit in college dorm rooms and on military bases. The Upper Body Tone-Up lets you do chin-up, pull-up, push-up and sit-up exercises in a variety of positions for a complete workout.
- Multi-Functional : Use in top of door frame (pull ups), bottom of door frame (sit ups), or on the floor (push ups)
- Easy to use and assemble
- Non-slip foam grips for ultimate comfort and slip resistance
- Steel frame construction
- For door openings 24" - 32"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 36"L x 14"W x 12"H