First Degree E-216 NetRacer Fluid Rower
The world’s best rowing experience for home and small office gyms.
Rowing moves to the head of the new class of mainstream fitness solutions and becomes an exciting home gym centerpiece when the E-216 Rower combines with the totally interactive, real-time, virtual rowing courses and a robust WebRacing community. Work out in the convenience of your home or office with your own criteria: be engaged, delighted and sustain your participation over the years instead of transitioning well intentioned equipment to a coat rack. With 4 outstanding rowing courses and a myriad of ways you can challenge yourself or connect with peers, friends and family to encourage each other through these exciting courses, nothing can stop you. Responsive avatars can represent your best effort the day before or the best effort of someone you are competing with real time anywhere in the world they can have an internet connection.
Let’s face it. Fitness is too important to trust it to boring regimens. This is one of the most exciting fitness innovations in decades. NetRacer focuses on the motivation factors and then the method rather than how others just offer a method and leave it to you to get motivated. And we wonder why half our nation is categorized as sedentary or obese. This is for everyone from people fighting obesity to tuned athletes seeking a training advantage.Features & Specifications
- 15.6" Touch Screen Monitor delivers outstanding visual quality
- Simulate outdoor recreational or competitive rowing in a real-time, virtual environment
- Unprecedented range of fun connectivity and support from friends, family and peers
- Flexibility to compete with yourself, with others online, or as a group activity
- Real Time Feedback – Includes realistic, real-time visual, audio and tactile (resistance) feedback
- Real Time Data Display – Individual training data is accurately calculated and displayed throughout the session, with the ability to automatically save data from each workout using UltraCoach®
- Multi-User Training & Competition – Netathlon Event Edition software permits group training or competitions on the same virtual course by users connected by a LAN. WebRacing is supported online 24/7
- Extensive Course Library – First Degree’s growing course library includes dozens of titles with a variety of courses and levels of difficulty to keep the virtual training experience interesting and motivating.
- Configurable Features – You can configure the environment, number and speed of racers.
- Ease of Use – Included wizards and help screens
- Calendar – Helps plan and review workouts. Also coordinate with others
- E-mail Enabled – Send and receive fitness data
- Additional Device Interfaces – Heart Rate Monitors