Landice L780 Executive Trainer Home Treadmill
With your first step onto a Landice treadmill you become part of a unique workout experience — one that delivers a health-club quality workout in the privacy of your own home.
This is the philosophy that underlies the design of the L Series treadmills. Built to full institutional standards, these treadmills offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship.
Soft styling enables these treadmills to blend into any environment, but donʼt be fooled by their refined looks and whisper-quiet operation. Underneath the hood is the raw power of a 4 horsepower continuous- duty drive motor.
Landice has manufactured treadmills for over 40 years. We have placed over 100,000 units in the harshest commercial environments. Because we use the same time-tested commercial grade components in all our treadmills, only Landice can offer a residential bumper-to-bumper Assignable Lifetime Warranty.
#1 Rated Company Landice is consistently rated #1 by the world's leading consumer magazines. In a "Runner's World" magazine survey of over 2,000 users who owned or used a Landice at a gym or corporate fitness center, Landice was rated number one in customer satisfaction.
L Series Treadmills are available in two frame sizes; L7 and L8. Each frame is available with your choice of four control panels and two shock absorption systems.
L Series Features
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade elevation
- 4 HP continuous-duty drive motor
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- iPod® pocket with Landice PodGrip™
- Personal cooling fan
- High powered stereo speaker system
L780 Treadmill Frame Highlights
- Standard VFX Shock Absorption (5 times softer-than-grass)
- 20" x 58" four-ply treadbelt
- 2-1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 400-pound user weight capacity
- 35"x 76" footprint
L Series Options
- Landice Vision System - 15" TV with built-in DVD player
- Tablet Bracket holds an iPad or a variety of other devices for ease of use and optimal viewing angles
- VESA-D Bracket - Mount your own TV or computer monitor
RESIDENTIAL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Built to last for generations, all Landice home treadmills feature an assignable bumper-to-bumper Lifetime Warranty - if purchased within 60 miles of the authorized dealer - on all parts, including wear items.
Landice is proud of our strong dealer network which has helped us achieve our #1 customer satisfaction rating. In order to maintain this level of service excellence, we require our selling dealers to provide service for the treadmills they sell.
- Treadmill Frames - Lifetime
- Treadmill Parts - Lifetime
- Wear Items - Lifetime
- Service Labor - 1 Year
The Executive Trainer panel features a computer-animated video display with state-of-the-art graphics.
- Personal data and statistics storage for five family members
- Numeric keypad with Quick-Speed and Quick-Grade controls
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 6 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army, Navy, USMC, USAF
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Standard wireless chest strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system