Landice L7 RTM Rehabilitation Treadmill
Shipping is included on all Landice Commercial Treadmills!
From treating the most acute neurological or post-operative conditions, to training world-class athletes, the Landice Rehabilitation Treadmill is the world’s most versatile solution for rehabilitation, physical therapy and sports conditioning.
Made of aircraft quality 6063-T6 aluminum and secured with aircraft locking hardware. Unlike steel, aluminum does not rust and is 3x stronger than per unit weight.
> Rust-free aluminum
American-made 4 HP continuous-duty drive motor provides a 0.1 to 12 mph speed range. Because it is continuous-duty, it can deliver 5 HP for 15 minutes before overheating.
> Runs cooler, lasts longer
Heavy steel rollers act as two extra flywheels for smoother operation and a longer treadmill life. Large diameter puts less tension on the treadbelt, and creates less friction.
> Built to last a lifetime
Delivers 1,000 pounds of thrust across the entire range of the treadmill’s 15% elevation. Even at top speeds, it elevates smoothly during all phases of operation.
> Beats competitors by 33%
Treadmill Deck with Treadbelt
Landice’s treadmill decks are the strongest in the industry. 1" thick, reversible decks last over 3,000 hours per side, and 4-ply treadbelts don’t over-stretch with time.
> Maintenance-free durability
VFX Shock Absorption
Based on over 40 years field experience, and the latest medical research, the VFX System provides smooth comfort and reliability, while reducing the risk of injury.
> 5 times softer than grass
- Zero starting speed
- Speed Range: 0.1 to 12.0 mph
- Elevation Range: 0 to 15%
- 4 HP, continuous-duty drive motor
- VFX shock absorption system
- 1" thick reversible deck
- Ultra high-torque drive
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Extended parallel medical handrails
- Patient-attachable safety lanyard
- 300 micro-amp Isolation Leakage Kit
|Treadbelt:||4-ply, 20" x 58"|
|Step-Up Height:||5 ½"|
|Rollers:||2.5" diameter, 14 lb. steel|
|User Weight Capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Footprint Dimensions:||36" x 76"|
Landice Vision System not included.
Warranty valid only in the United States and Canada.
Landice is proud of their strong dealer network which has helped them achieve a #1 customer satisfaction rating. In order to maintain this level of service excellence, Landice requires their selling dealers to provide service for the treadmills they sell.
See your local dealer for details.
*Designed for use in rehabilitation settings. Heavy use pay-for-membership facilities such as health clubs, gyms, and YMCA’s are not eligible for this warranty program.
#1 Rated Company
Landice is consistently rated #1 by the world’s leading consumer magazines. In a “Runner’s World” magazine survey of over 2,000 users who owned or used a Landice at a gym or corporate fitness center, Landice was rated number one in customer satisfaction.
Add to cart
Packed with Rehabilitation-Specific Features
- Treadmill always starts at and resets to 0.0 mph.
- 15% grade elevation has variable over-speed protection.
- Treadmill stops when patient-attachable safety lanyard is pulled.
- Standard wireless chest strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Ultra high-torque drive moves users weighing up to 400 pounds at a true 0.1 to 12.0 mph.
- Optional Reversing belt is ideal for practitioners who prescribe downhill and retro-walking therapies.
- Optional AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system displays your heart rate without the need for wearing a chest strap.
- Optional Hand-held remote stop/start switch is ideal for when therapists need to manipulate the patient’s legs while remaining in control of treadmill operation.