Our patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body's natural motion. Adjust the stride between 17 and 23 inches.
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
The High-Tech Entertainment Center comes standard on the E9 Elliptical. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; iPhone, iPod or MP3 connectivity with Landice PodGrip™; a personal cooling fan; high-powered stereo speakers; and a convenient water bottle holder.
The Executive Control Panel
The Executive Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options to achieve your fitness goals. At any point during your workout, the Executive Elliptical allows you to view one of its five motivational screens. Each of these screens help you visualize your workout in a unique way while providing statistical information for up-to-the second updates.
- Numeric keypad for easy data entry
- 5 Built-in programs
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
- 6 fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army, Navy, USMC, USAF
- Military fitness tests feature: Automatic Shift Transmission Technology
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- 5 Body-specific training programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
Race Mode with Automatic Shift Transmission
Race mode is a manually-controlled distance-based program that allows you to pace another runner whose speed you define. There are five different preset race distances. Automatic Transmission software helps you stay on pace. As you increase your speed, the Elliptical will automatically up-shift to the next effort level, increasing your "running" speed. If you slow down, the Elliptical will automatically down-shift.
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 12 MPH on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 12 MPH outside.
The Landice E9 Elliptical comes standard with a contact heart rate bar to give you feedback on how your body is affected by your workout.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 34" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 34" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A