and Warranty Info:
- This item will be Fully Reconditioned by a Big Fitness Certified
technician with over 20 years experience. Our technicians take
pride in making your machine look and run as good as new.
- Each machine is disassembled and rebuilt from the frame
up. Old parts are replaced including belts, bearings and
- Each machine comes standard with a In Home industry leading 6 Month Parts & Labor Reimbursement
- Our Commercial Warranty is 3 Months Parts & Labor
- LifeTime Frame Warranty on all reconditioned machines.
- Each machine gets Lifetime Technical Support. If there are any
problems call us toll free at 800-383-2008 ext 207.
- We offer a 31 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Over 200,000 home and commercial customers over the last 20 years have
ordered from Big Fitness. We hope you're the next.
The Life Fitness 90 Series elliptical cross-trainers are the
smoothest total-body cardiovascular machines. Built for comfort, the
95Xi offers biomechanically correct handlebar movements and an
ergonomic ellipse path, as well as oversized non-slip pedals and static
support handlebars. Other features include Lifepulse™ heart rate hand
sensors, a variety of workouts, on-the-fly programming changes and rear
wheels for easy mobility. And, powered by human movement, you can place
the energy-efficient 95Xi cross-trainer anywhere in your facility, with
no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
95Xi cross-trainer features a 20" (50.8 cm) stride length, which
provides optimal lower-body range of motion. Plus, the moving arm
handles are ergonomically designed to complement the ellipse, while
accommodating a wide range of user heights.
pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the
narrow 2.8" (7.1 cm) pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting,
which reduces lower back stress.
- HEART RATE
digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on
the ergonomically designed handlebars to provide precise heart rate
monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “handsfree” heart
rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
Training+™ workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep
users in their target heart rate zone. Goal-based workouts allow users
to set personal goals, while Cross-Train Reverse and Cross-Train
Aerobic workouts utilize machine-generated prompts to keep users
- SPEED AND
Allows for easy comparisons to daily activities, such as walking and
completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient
cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or
outlets to consider.
- LCD TV
LCD TV with button controls.
- Fit Stride™ technology; 20" (50.8 cm) stride length
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ hand sensors and Polar®
- 30 workouts, including 5 ZoneTraining+™ workouts and Fit
- User can select from up to 9 different languages
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Dimensions: 84.75" x 26.5" x 64"
- Weight: 286 LBS
- Max User Weight: 350 LBS
CLICK HERE for Table of Features