Multisports Ultimate 2200 Programmable Stepper
The Multisports ST-2200 stepper was designed to produce a smooth and quiet climbing experience, this sleek unit incorporates a life lasting chain driven mechanism patented to ensure no noise. It's ultra strong, stable construction and contact free electromagnetic resistance system provides a long-lasting, reliable performance, while it's wide, self leveling foot pedals, independent leg action, and sturdy, multi-positioned side rails help ensure ease of use and optimum workout efficiency. The user friendly LCD monitor provides a multiplicity of workouts that include a manual quick start, a variety of preset courses and customizable interval programs that allow users to design their own routines. Feedback includes time, resistance level, steps per minute, calories burned and heart rate.Features
- Console: LCD, 10 Programs (6 Preset, 4 Manual)
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Steps Per Minute, Calories, Heart Rate, Scan, Count, Pulse
- Tension Control: Programmable
- Resistance/Power: ECB Magnetic/Adaptor
- Drive System: Patented No Noise Chain Mechanism
- Frame: Heavy Duty Steel
- Heart Rate: Wireless and Contact
- Dimensions: 39"L x 38"W x 60"H
- Max User Weight: 250 Lbs
- MINIMUM USER WEIGHT: 120 LBS
- Product Weight: 150 Lbs
- Warranty: Light Commercial
I am looking for a stepper with 90 degree range or close to it, and TOUGH RESISTANCE. I am 63 years old and no longer a sprinter. How about steep hills instead? Of course reasonably priced.
This would be a good machine for you and wold simulate a steep hill. It is as reasonably priced as can be.
In my opinion there is too great a difference in the rate of the pedal drop from one level to the next. Also, the rate of pedal drop varies depending on how much of my weight is on the pedals (the pedals drop slower if some of my weight is supported by my arms).