Pick it up for $999
- 20.5-inch stride length: comfortable whether you're striding forward or backward
- 1.8-inch pedal spacing: mimics human biomechanics while minimizing stress on your lower back.
- Low step-up height: making it effortless to get on and off--a great feature for older users or people recovering from injury.
- 10 preset programs
- 20 resistance levels
- Four customizable "goal" programs. The "goal" programs are great for users who want to design their own routines, such as workouts with distance or calorie burning targets.
- Auto QuickStart function that launches a workout immediately. No buttons to press or programs to select.
- MOM mode: This movement management feature promotes family safety and peace of mind for parents by disabling console buttons and restricting movements, so your little one can't climb on the machine and start moving.
- Stationary handlebars that take your arms out of play (ideal for building core and leg strength)
- Contact heart rate grips
- A DedicatedLogic button that makes it easy to program workouts
- Built-in transport wheels
- Space-efficient footprint that's significantly shorter than other premium ellipticals or treadmills.