PhysioCycle XT- Upper Body & Recumbent Cycle (UBE)
The PhysioCycle XT
Recumbent Cycle is the ideal product for consumers and Healthcare
facilities that are looking for a versatile exercise product that
a smooth and enjoyable total body workout.
love the ease of the walk-through design that allows you to easily get
on and off the bike. And the pulse sensors of the
PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle will enable you to monitor heart rate at all times, too.
Why is the PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle so much quieter than other cycles? Because the PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle uses a specialized silent electronic resistance and magnetic drive systems that not only gets rid of noisy creaks and jerks, but drastically cuts down on impact as well. Work out and trim down without having to worry about sore joints, tendons or ligaments. The PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle is excellent for people that have sustained sports injuries or are trying to make fitness a part of their lives again there could be no better option.
are both upper and lower body ergometers basically. You could do one or
the other, or really get into it and do both of them simultaneously.
- That will really challenge the central nervous system and maximize metabolic output.
- There are a total of 15 different seating adjustments to choose from because the engineers at PhysioCycle understand better than anyone how important body positioning and form are to healthy workouts.
PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle has 7 Programs with 8 Levels of
Resistance. The PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle also features a display
panel that tracks such details as Speed, Time, Distance, Calories and
Heart Rate. This bike is a valuable addition to any fitness or
rehabilitation facility, the PhysioCycle XT has been designed so that
the user can select from or combine exercise modalities, including; UBE
(Upper Body Ergometer Bi-Directional) and the Recumbent Cycle
- Display: High Resolution, multi-colored LCD display.
- Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, heart rate
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate with built in receiver.
- Programs: 7 Total; I Manual, 5
- Preset: 1 Heart rate control.
- Quick Keys: Quick Start Setting
- Resistance: Silent Electro
- Magnetic Drive System
- Resistance Levels: 8
- Access: Easy walk-thru design for all ages
- Upper Body Ergometer: Bi-Directional with two hand positions
- Seat Adjustment: 15 positions
- Pedals: Foot pedals with easily adjustable straps
- Power: AC 120 volt
- Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 52 inches
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Usage Rating: Lig
Benefits of PhysioCycle XT
Even with all the many features, benefits and power the PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle only requires a minimal 120 volt AC adapter to do its job. Choose from 8 unique levels of resistance, easily adjust your straps and watch how quickly your heart and lung capacity improves through regular use. While this model comes with a Light Institutional usage rating, it can handle riders of up to 300 lbs., which speaks volumes for the modern design.
PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
- Electronic Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- ht Institutional