PhysioMax Total Body Trainer
The PhysioMax is the newest innovation in affordable Total Body rehabilitation products with patent pending "independent action."
It allows users to work their upper body (UBE) & lower body (recumbent cycle) independently from each other.
The resistance is bi-directional & can be adjusted providing versatility for any application. It features a walk-thru design w/ an ADA compliant removable seat for wheelchair access. The oversize seat swivels to accommodate users w/ low mobilit
The PhysioMax has adj. hand cranks, adj. pedals, & the UBE arm can be raised or lowered for variable arm positions. Resistance varies from the low "easy start" for deconditioned users and goes up to level 16. The large LCD console has preset programs& displays speed, time, distance, pulse (Polar compatible), RPM, Watts, & calories.
• Operation: Independent motion between the arms and legs
• Swivel Seat: Walk through design with seat that swivels for easy access on and off the unit
• Adjustable Seat: 14 Seat Rail Positions and adjustable backrest angle
• ADA Compliant: Seat removes for wheelchair access
• Resistance: Bi-Directional - 16 levels with easy low starting resistance
• Upper Body: Adjustable arm cranks with comfort grip, Head can be raised or lowered for users of all heights
• Lower Body: Orthopedic rehab Pedals with Heel Support
• Power: AC-100V 50/60Hz, *240 V available
• Commercial Grade Quality
• Compact Dimensions: 59.5 L x 25 W x 57 - 59 H
• Unit Weight: 350
• Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs
• Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
• Programs: 12 programs ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2
• Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels “16”
• Heart Rate: Built in receiver
compatible with Polar and other
manufacturers. *chest belt not included