Powerline Ab Bench
You’ve never felt full abdominal range of motion like this. The new Leverage Ab Bench from Body-Solid delivers six-pack abs and well-developed obliques like no other machine! The specially designed curved back pad puts you into a deep pre-stretch position for exercise motion that ranges from 30° back of center to 30° front of center. The heavy-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe feature all-4-side welded construction for a rock-solid foundation. Extra-thick and durable DuraFirm™ back and seat pads deliver comfort and proper posture. Crunch your way to a flat stomach the smart way! The chrome weight carriage accepts Olympic plates for minimal to maximum resistance. Extra-wide, sealed ball bearing pulley allows complete freedom of movement for oblique workouts as well. Infinitely adjustable back pad ensures quick and easy adjustment for all size users. Excellent for triceps extensions, too.
- Features full range abdominal resistance.
- Full range motion starts at 30 degrees back of center to 30 degrees forward of center for a full range of exercise motion.
- Curved back pad puts you in a pre-stretch position that allows more intense abdominal contraction.
- You will get twice the results in half the time with a lot less work.
- Extra-wide, sealed ball bearing pulley allows complete freedom of movement for oblique workouts as well.
- Infinitely adjustable back pad ensures quick and easy adjustment for all size users.
- Excellent for tricep extensions too.
Powerline 10 Year
- This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Power-Line (Power-Line) under the Power-Line brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is ten years on the frame and one year on all parts.
- 10 Years on Frame
- 1 Year on all Parts
During the warranty period Power-Line will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at Power-Line's option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product Power-Line may replace defective parts or, at the option of Power-Line, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Power-Line Inc. Power-Line reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Power-Line in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present Power-Line with proof-of- purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of procf-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY POWER-LINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE POWER-UN E EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER POWER-LINE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Power-Line branded products. Power-Line neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.