and Warranty Info:
- This item will be Fully Reconditioned by a Big Fitness
technician with over 20 years experience. Our
pride in making your machine look and run as good as new.
- Each machine is disassembled and rebuilt from the
up. Old parts are replaced including belts, bearings and
- In Home
industry leading 1 Year Parts, LifeTime Frame
and & 90 days Labor Warranty.
Customers within 30 miles of our store in Seekonk Ma are
eligable for 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
- Our Commercial Warranty is 3 Months Parts & Labor
- LifeTime Frame Warranty on all reconditioned machines.
- Each machine gets Lifetime Technical Support. If there are
problems call us toll free at 508-336-3879 ext 207.
- We offer a 31 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Over 200,000 home and commercial customers over the last 20
ordered from Big Fitness. We hope you're the
Price includes drop off by common carrier or local Big Fitness delivery.
Elliptical fitness crosstraining is a new mode of
cardiovascular exercise that offers an unprecedented range of
variations on its no-impact, elliptical-shaped stride. On the EFX, you
stand upright while striding in a forward or reverse motion and holding
handrails, which are designed for ergonomic comfort and a wide range of
The electronically adjustable EFX ramp changes the slope of the
elliptical stride, letting you thoroughly cross-condition the large
muscles of your lower body and achieve your desired heart rate quickly.
The Precor EFX is the only elliptical machine that allows the user to
vary muscle involvement by increasing or decreasing ramp incline,
changing ramp resistance, changing foot placement on the footplates or
by going forward or backward.
- Elliptical fitness crosstraining is an excellent activity for
those new to exercise, yet it can offer an extremely challenging and
diverse workout for those pursuing new levels of fitness. The
incredible versatility, comfort, and fun that characterize the EFX have
made it one of the most popular cardiovascular machines ever invented.
- The one and only elliptical ramp incline on the market has new
crosstraining capabilities- CrossRamp. With settings from 10-40; your
members can now get even more intense gluteal involvement, or they can
continue using the range of ramp settings they already enjoy in forward
or reverse motion.
- The CrossRamp Indicator lets members see how the EFX
targets different muscles. As the CrossRamp changes during a programmed
course or is manually adjusted, the color indicator displays which
muscles are being emphasized, letting members see what they're feeling.
- CrossRamp makes the EFX the most versatile cardiovascular machine
in years- ideal for members of all ages and fitness level.
- Newcomers to your facility can use low CrossRamp and
stimulate no-impact walking and to easily adapt to the "feel" of the
- Athletes and other highly conditioned members can benefit from
the full range of 20 CrossRamp settings at any of 20 levels of
- And those who are rehabilitating can experiment with
CrossRamp and create a motion that's uniquely comfortable for them.
- Smart Rate is a color indicator which shows when the user's heart
rate is above, below, or within the user's ideal weight loss or
cardiovascular training zones.
- Quick Start places the user in the manual course with the push of
a single key.
- 8 Programmed Courses make full use of the unique CrossRamp
options, helping members achieve specific conditioning goals. Courses
include: Manual, Crosstraining 1, Crosstraining 2, Crosstraining 3,
Gluteal 1, Gluteal 2, Interval, and Weight Loss Interval.
- Contact heart rate
78"L x 30"W x 61.5"H