and Warranty Info:
- This item will be Fully Reconditioned by a Big Fitness Certified
technician with over 20 years experience. Our technicians take
pride in making your machine look and run as good as new.
- Each machine is disassembled and rebuilt from the frame
up. Old parts are replaced including belts, bearings and
- Each machine comes standard with a In Home industry leading 6 Month Parts & Labor Reimbursement
- Our Commercial Warranty is 3 Months Parts & Labor
- LifeTime Frame Warranty on all reconditioned machines.
- Each machine gets Lifetime Technical Support. If there are any
problems call us toll free at 800-383-2008 ext 207.
- We offer a 31 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Over 200,000 home and commercial customers over the last 20 years have
ordered from Big Fitness. We hope you're the next.
Precor EFX 546i Version 4
The version 4 series is an upgrade from the version 3 model. It has the new
Precor EFX body style and features. The new 546i style gives you the
most natural feel yet.
Natural motion meets ingenuity.
Designed for heavy commercial use.
The EFX546i features commercial grade construction and components for
extra durability. A two-step powder- coating process makes the frame
rust-resistant for years of trouble-free performance.
Lower your total cost of
Multiple feedback options make monitoring workouts easy, and reliable
touch-sensitive switches result in fewer costly repairs.
Intuitive console saves
Easy-to-use console allows the user to start exercising quickly with
little or no instruction, allowing your staff to focus on the user, not
the operation of the machine.
- Standard CSAFE interface Makes the EFX®546i
compatible with other electronic fitness and entertainment
systems, such as Fitlinxx ® and CardioTheater®.
- Backpedaling targets different muscles Works in both
forward and reverse so users can simply change pedaling
direction to target different muscle groups.
- CrossRamp® technology Users can select a ramp angle
between 13 and 40 degrees throughout the workout to isolate
and crosstrain quadriceps, gluteals, hamstrings, and calves.
Stride lengths vary along the incline of the CrossRamp from
21.2 in 24.7 in, to give the user a great workout.
- Superior workout for glutes and quads Working out on an
EFX yields significantly more gluteal and quad activity than using
a stairclimber, cycle, or treadmill.
- 9 programs and 20 resistance levels Variety of workout
lets users work all of their lower body muscles and keep routines
fresh and motivating.
- SmartRate®Shows actual heart rate in relation to users
zone for weight loss and cardio training.
- QuickStart™ Allows users to start with the touch of a
- Touch heart rate monitor Easy-to-use handgrip sensors
monitor heart rate. Heart rate telemetry to help keep the
user in an aerobic workout, optimizing fat burn.