Precor EFX 576i Elliptical Crosstrainer with Touch-Sensitive Display (Reconditioned)
Self-Powered Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™ incorporating both CrossRamp technology and Upper Body motion designed for heavy commercial use.
- The best of both worlds The ergonomically designed arms guide the user to tone and condition the upper body. Users can select various ramp angles to emphasize and crosstrain quadriceps, gluteals, hamstrings and calves.
- CrossRamp® Technology Users can select a ramp angle between 13 and 40 degrees. Stride lengths vary along the incline of the CrossRamp® from 21.2 in 24.7 in, for a smooth and comfortable workout.
- Great total body workout Working out on an EFX yields significantly more gluteal and quad activity than using a stairclimber, cycle, or treadmill.
- For users of all sizes The EFX® 576i provides excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all ages, sizes and fitness levels.
- Touch heart rate monitor Easy-to-use handgrip sensors monitor heart rate. Heart rate telemetry helps keep the user in an aerobic workout, optimizing fat burn.
- SmartRate® Shows actual heart rate in relation to users target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
- 14 programs and 20 resistance levelsVariety of workout plans lets users work upper and lower body muscles and keep routines fresh and motivating.
- Standard CSAFE interface Makes the EFX576i compatible with other electronic fitness and entertainment systems, such as Fitlinxx® and CardioTheater®.
|F E A T U R E S|
CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, provides 20 different settings
(13-40 ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups.
Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
A durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels of resistance to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM.)
Forward and reverse striding targets different muscle groups.
Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute users weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout.
Touch sensitive display makes it easy to monitor and alter workouts.
Has numeric keypad for easier data entry.
Touch sensitive switches are more reliable, resulting in fewer costly repairs than membrane switches.
Cross Country, 3 Crosstraining, Custom, Fitness Test (Cooper), 2
Gluteals, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval, Manual, Total Body
Interval, Weight Loss
Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics
Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size
female to the 95% size male user.
Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
Motion allows heels of user to remain in contact with footplates reducing stress to muscles and tendons allowing a balanced hands-free workout.
Footplates are polypropylene plastic and self-draining. Foot space is 14.17 inches (36 cm) long.
Transport wheels in the rear of the EFX allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
Critical pivots are no-maintenance sealed bearing design. Other pivots incorporate self-lubricating bronze bushings.
Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it.
Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it.
Cover side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause
Has handheld heart rate and is equipped for heart rate telemetry
reading using a chest strap.
SmartRate shows actual heart rate in relation to the target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
Caloric measurements and all other metrics developed for accuracy by
Emily Cooper, MD, of Seattle Performance Medicine, using gas exchange
measurements for users of all ages, sizes and fitness levels.
QuickStart for user convenience lets user begin workout with the push of a single button.
Accessory holders for water bottle, portable music, reading material and more.
Self-powered. Cordless, so it can be placed anywhere on the floor.
Generator provides ability to exercise even at low or zero battery levels. (CrossRamp function halted until battery is sufficiently recharged.)
|WEIGHTS AND MEASURES|
80 in (203 cm)
32 in (81 cm)
66 in (168 cm)
338 lbs (153 kg)
14.5 x 6.5 in (37 x 17 cm)
Height of footplate at maximum incline
21.5 in (55 cm)
Height of footplate at lowest position (step up)
8 in (20 cm)
13-40 degrees, adjustable
Maximum workout time
FCC, ETL, CE, EN957
Maximum user weight
350 lbs. (159 kg)
1-20 (18-720 watts)
Maximum pause time
Minimum space between footplates
2.4 in (6 cm)
Variable stride length along incline
21.2in (54cm) at 13 to 24.7in (62.7cm) at 40
Abdominals & Low Back / Inversion Tables and Equipment / Manufacturer's Stores / Precor Fitness Equipment