Pro Dual DGYM Bicep / Tricep Component
Bicep Tricep station modular component for the DGYM
Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/ Tricep Extension Component
The upper arm is made up of two primary muscle groups—the biceps and the triceps, and it is equally important to train both. To achieve optimal results from arm exercises, it is essential to perform movements consistently and correctly every time.
Body-Solid’s Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component provides a seamless change from bicep exercise to triceps exercise with dual grip handles. The adjustable seat and upper arm pad are designed to align the elbow with the rotational axis of the lifting arm. The machine’s handle pivots to enhance user comfort.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM. Price includes 200 lb. weight stack for DGYM.
The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Extension Component
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training… motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You’ll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You’ll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You’ll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you’ll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- Bicep Extension
- Tricep Extension
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component lets you flex your fitness plan to achieve maximum results.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Their equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Adjustable arm pad is ergonomically designed to fit multiple users and eliminate unwanted shoulder movements.
- 5-position gas-assisted adjustable seat with back support gives users a comfortable, stable platform to help isolate movement.
- 3-position pivoting handles reduce torque and provide continuous resistance around a natural arc.
- 14 combined adjustments between the bicep and triceps exercises provide users with multiple starting points and greater range of motion.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro•Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. They use heavy-gauge 2" x 2", 2" x 3" and 2" x 4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in their mainframes.
Exclusive DuraFirm™ Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. Body-Solid uses the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Availability: Ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to cart
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Bicep/Tricep Machine features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5 mm diameter, 2500 lb. rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 diameter connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat with rear support