Pro Dual DGYM Dual Ab / Back Component
Ab and Back station modular component for the DGYM
Achieve a 6-pack that will make people sit up and take notice
A strong, functional torso requires well-defined abdominals and lower back. A successful workout of these complex muscle groups demands a routine built upon a foundation of consistency.
Body-Solid’s Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension features a unique rotation position that provides correct, crunch-style movement for maximum abdominal contraction. The adjustable seat and foot hold-down rollers permit ergonomically correct pivot positioning.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM. Price includes 200 lb. weight stack for DGYM.
The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training… motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- Abdominal Crunches
- Back Extensions
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension lets you use your gut instincts to build a stronger core.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Dual function oversized 9" diameter adjustable roller pad for comfort in use and proper alignment for both ab and back exercises
- Counterbalanced resistance arm with 14 adjustable starting points.
- Biomechanically angled seat with 5 gas-assisted adjustable positions is user-adjustable to acheive proper pivot point for exercise.
- 6-position adjustable leg pad/foot brace provides stability for users of all heights.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro-Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2" x 2", 2" x 3" and 2" x 4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Availability: Ships in 3-5 business days.
Add to cart
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Ab Crunch Back Extension features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5 mm diameter, 2500 lb. rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 diameter connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs