A combination of user-friendly ergonomic design and advanced biomechanical engineering, the Seated Calf Machine was created to increase calf muscle interaction and speed the rate of development. This is achieved by the use of a unique foot platform design that eliminates stress compression on the ball of the foot while providing maximum range of motion for deep muscle fiber penetration. The weight carriage is designed for a 3:1 weight ratio and pivots on precision pillow block and sealed ball bearings for smooth friction-free movement through heavy-duty calf-blasting workouts. In order to carry the heaviest loads, the main frame is constructed of 2" x 3" 11-gauge high-tensile strength steel, making the seated calf machine perfect for high traffic, heavy use gyms and clubs. Super-durable, full 3" thick DuraFirm™ padding supplies the comfort even during workouts with enormous poundage. Features
- Operates on a 3:1 weight ratio for developing powerful calves.
- Uses Standard Weights. Pictured with optional Olympic Adapter Sleeves.
- Pillow block bearings at main pivot points for ultra smooth movement under the heaviest loads.
- Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ knee pads and seat pad.
- Angled foot platform with no-slip surface for full range of motion.
- Adjustable for all size users.
- Dimensions: 39" H x 47" L x 20" W
- Warranty: Lifetime In-Home Warranty and Full Commercial Warranty