Stair Climbers - Stairmaster FreeClimber 4400PT (Remanufactured)
The first thing you notice about the FreeClimber is that it doesn't have side rails. This unique, rail-less design encourages you to adapt a more erect posture so that you use more of your lower body muscles throughout the exercise. Without side rails, you are discouraged from bending at the waist, thereby preventing your arms from helping you off-load your body weight which can reduce the effectiveness of your workout by as much as 30-40%. The computer console was also redesigned with new entertaining exercise programs and a fitness test to measure your progress. The fastest climbing speed was increase 26% to 174 steps per minute, making the FreeClimber an even more challenging workout than the StairMaster 4000PT.
The FreeClimber uses the same independent step action and patented pedal geometry as the original StairMaster 4000PT. It features the same electromagnetic braking system to tightly control your rate of descent. It provides the same wide "sweet spot" that makes StairMaster machines so effective and enjoyable to use.
- Upright, rail-less configuration encourages an improved exercise posture for the best lower-body workout of any climbing machine.
- Patented, independent pedal geometry ensures safe, biomechanically correct movement.
- New computer console motivates you during your workout with different program options and workout statistics.
- Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout.
- Space-saving design fits in less than 2� x 4� of floor space.
- Electronically controlled brake precisely controls the pedal descent from 26 to 174 steps - Includes Polar� Heart Rate monitor capability
- Height: 69 in. (175 cm)
- Length: 41 in. (104 cm)
- Width: 22 in. (56 cm)
- Weight: 126 lbs. (57 kg)
- Voltage: Standard 110 outlet