The Stamina® Seated Inversion Therapy System is a chair that converts
to an inversion table as you invert. So the Seated Inversion Therapy
System is easy to get on and off, yet gives you all the benefits of
inversion like relief from many forms of back pain, improved
circulation, and improved lymphatic circulation.
Inversion therapy is a proven, natural, non-invasive method of treating
back pain caused by stress and poor posture, and is endorsed and
recommended by doctors as therapy to strengthen your back, elongate
your spine to relieve pressure on discs, ligaments, and nerve roots.
- Nylon tether strap to control inversion
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button lever release holds
- Leg support adjustment to fit thigh length
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Folds for easy storage
- Locking pivot arms
- Adjustable lap belt
- Hand brake holds chair for easy mounting and dismounting
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort while inverted.
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and
- Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
- Getting on and off is easy
- Fits users of most heights
- Cushioned, comfortable upholstery
- Attractive pewter-colored frame
User Manual (PDF)
54.5" H x 27.5"
W x 50" L
5 years frame/ 90