StairMaster StepMill 7000PT (Reconditoned) by Nautilus
The StepMill® 7000PT delivers exceptional results. Achieve the same cardiovascular workout you get on a treadmill, plus a superior lower-body muscular workout - working your heart, lungs and muscles without jarring your joints.Features:
- Full 8" step requires complete stairclimbing motion.
- Patented design ensures safes, biomechanically correct movement.
- Electronic braking mechanism precisely controls the speed of the
drive system for a continuous, rhythmic climbing speed.
- Revolving staircase speed may be varied from 30-156 steps per
- Motivating programs include a nationally recognized fitness test
to gauge your progress.
- Computer console motivates you throughout your workout by giving
elapsed time, calories burned, miles traveled, floors climbed, step
rate, relative exercise intensity (METs), and power output (watts) for
- Includes Polar® Heart Rate monitor capability.
Voltage: Standard 110 outlet (optional 220/240 voltage available)
Dimensions: Height: 78" (198 cm) Length: 50" (127 cm) Width: 29" (74 cm)
Weight: 409 lbs. (186 kg)