Teeter Hang-Ups DEX II - decompression & extension
For home use only.The DEX II is the perfect hip-support inversion option and Roman Chair alternative.
The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. Unlike an inversion table, the body is placed in a 90/90 position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae. Traction is applied to the hip joints and spine, with no loads to the ankles and knee joints. The DEX II is ideal for back extension exercises - it works like a roman chair, but with better ergonomic support - and the unique traction handles offer a method for stretching and increased decompression to help relieve back pain.
Target your lower back pain
The design of the DEX II places your body in the 90/90 position, forming a 90 degree angle at your knees and between your hips and torso. While inverted in this position, your lumbar curve flattens, effectively helping to target the lower spine for greater decompression.
Build strong core muscle groups
A strong core is vital to maintaining a healthy back and helping to prevent future back pain. The DEX II is specially designed to enable you to perform exercises that will strengthen the muscles in your lower back, abdominals, and hip flexors. The DEX II stands out in comparison to other similar equipment because the ergonomic design helps to prevent hyperextension of the back while performing back extensions.
Comfortable and Easy to Control
The DEX II supports your body at the hips instead of the ankles, which is ideal for those with sensitive ankles or knees. The easy-to-use design invites the user to simply step into the leg supports, lean forward, and invert with user-controlled rotation.
Not all of us have the space or budget for an entire gym in our home, so equipment that serves many uses is a great option. Not only does the DEX II provide a solution for inverted decompression, but it's also a tool for several core strengthening exercises like inverted crunches, back extensions, and rotations. In addition, the DEX II a can be utilized as a platform for other exercises, including tricep dips and resistance band workouts.
- Traction Handles: A unique solution for stretching the lower back - offers increased decompression of the spine to maximize effectiveness
- Convenient Features: Lower handles provide support for user-controlled rotation; serve as useful resistance tools for stretching
- Sturdy Lap Support: Holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises
- Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security
- Corner Feet: Provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors
- Washable Padded Vinyl Mat: Quality materials are durable and easy to clean
- Quality Construction: Sturdy, square-steel tube design
- High Quality Finish: Durable powder-coating ensures scratch-resistance
US and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Heighty capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
Assembled dimensions: 41" x 29" x 45" (104 x 74 x 114 cm)
Packaged dimensions: 39" x 30" x 8" (99 x 76 x 20 cm)
Packaged weight: 66 lbs (30 kgs)