Teeter Hang-Ups EP-550 Sport with Gravity Boots
For a more intense inversion experience and greater versatility, consider the EP-550 Sport! The EP-550 Sport includes all the features of the EP-550, plus:
Gravity Boots: Use your Gravity Boots with the table or take them to the gym; great for inverted sit-ups and squats. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression. Made of light, highly durable DuPont Hytrel material for a comfortable fit.
EZ StretchTM Traction Handles: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
Standard to All EP-Series Inversion Tables:
- Peace of Mind: Quality manufacturing and 5-year-warranty allow you to invert with confidence and peace of mind
- Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyTM: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories like the Far Infrared Vibration Cushion (EP-950 cannot be converted for use with Gravity Boots).
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): A-frame tubing with corner feet that increase the A-frame base by 20% and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
(142 - 198 cm)
Bonus materials: Laminated Owner'a Manual comes attached to the unit