Effective thigh workouts require a biomechanically correct machine to keep backs, butts and knees where they belong in order to isolate the targeted area and achieve optimum results.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine features a pop-in cam adjustment to users to select their own starting positional and range of motion. Four sealed, pillow-block ball bearing systems provide a smooth inner thigh and hip concentration.
The biomechanically accurate foot posts and ergonomically correct bent-knee design angled seat eliminates lower back stress. Users face forward towards the weight stack, providing easy access. The Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine also has no-slip handgrips to assure user stability when exercising.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Ergonomically correct forward-facing weight stack provides easy resistance adjustments and user privacy.
- Extra large rotating kneepads provide comfort and support during both the inner and outer thigh movements.
- 9-position seat back adjustments and dual, non-skid foot posts are designed to accommodate users of all sizes.
- Easy to reach pop-pin leg adjustments provide users a greater range of motion.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat back
|Light Institutional Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Frames, Welds Weight Plates & Guide Rods||Lifetime|
|Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware||Two Years|
|Cables, Upholstery, Grips, Other Components||One Year|