This most versatile leg machine performs the two most important leg exercises from one comfortable position. The fully adjustable 7 guage steel cam maximizes range of motion capabilities with a biomechanically- correct seat angle for proper isolation of muscle groups.
Strengthen your quadricep muscles with the leg extension exercise by positioning your legs behind the oversized rollers, firmly grip the handles and lift.. (Leg hold down in storage mount)
To work your glutes and hamstring muscles, pull the oversized pop pin and insert the thigh restraint to a comfortable position, sit down and wrap your legs over the 8” foam rollers, then press down to perform seated leg curl exercises.
- Durafirm pads and oversized rollers for a comfortable workout
- 7 position adjustments on back pad and leg hold down to fit all size users
- Easy pull pin design adjusts positioning from leg extension to leg curl exercise
- Rotary range of motion adjustment enables various start positions
- Ideal for home and commercial usage
- Storage for leg hold down piece
- Distance from top of seat pad to bottom of foam roller (leg extension) 16”
- Biomechanically correct seat angle provides proper support and isolation of muscle group
- Dimensions: 53.8”L x 54.1”W x 70.3”H
- Options: 310 weight stack (15lb increments)