Impressively versatile, the Pro Club Lat Machine is a favorite for gym and club use. Extraordinary capabilities set this machine apart. For starters, you get a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pulldown bar allows you to choose wide, medium or narrow handgrip position for maximum development. No-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull / Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. Adjustable hold-down pads stabilize you for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility make this Lat Machine a standout in any gym, club or institution.
- Dimensions: 62�L x 24�W x 83�H
- Includes 210 LB Weight Stack
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm�� upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
|Light Institutional Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Frames, Welds Weight Plates & Guide Rods||Lifetime|
|Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware||Two Years|
|Cables, Upholstery, Grips, Other Components||One Year|