Designed for the institutional setting where usage is 5 hours or less a day in a non-dues paying facility, the L7 LTD will provide a superior training platform for your facility. Designed to accommodate the needs of a wide variety of users, the L7 LTD comes standard with a 20” x 58” running surface.
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 400 pound user weight capacity
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Footprint: 35" x 76"
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
PRO TRAINER CONTROL PANEL
The Pro Trainer control panel features an easy-to-use display with built-in and user-defined programs. A contact heart rate system comes standard with your treadmill so you can easily monitor your heart-rate.
- Statistics display showing: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Calories/Hr, Laps, Pace, METS and Pulse
- Dedicated Speed and Incline displays
- 5 built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- Quick keys for 5 built-in programs
- 2 User-defined programs
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system