- Made with the finest quality care and materials, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L7 offers a large 20" x 58" running surface and a 400-pound user weight capacity. With a zero starting speed, 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit and extended parallel medical handrails, this treadmill is ideal for any physical therapy center. A number of unique options are also available such as a reversing treadbelt for downhill walking.
- Reverse belt direction with Remote start/stop. $600
- L7 orthopedic Suspension $300
- L8 orthopedic Suspension $500
- Remote start stop switch $225
- Hospital Isolation leakage transformer $550
- Cardio package for wireless chest strap $100
- 220VAc 15A, 60Hz power $250
VERSATILE SOLUTION FOR REHAB AND CONDITIONINGZero starting speed and extended parallel medical handrails make the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill ideal for rehabilitation, physical therapy, and sports conditioning. The L7 can also be equipped with a reversing belt and an orthopedic running belt and suspension system.
EXPANDED WALKING AREAThe L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill has a more spacious 20" x 58" running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity as compared to the more compact L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill.
FINEST QUALITY, SAFEST SUPPORT
PARALLEL MEDICAL RAILS FOR PATIENT SAFETY AND CONFIDENCE
REVERSING BELT OPTIONThe reversing belt option ideal for practitioners who prescribe who prescribe downhill and retro-grade walking therapies
REMOTE START SWITCHIncluded with the Reversing Belt Option, this accessory allows practitioners to stop and start the running belt while manipulating the patients legs.
STANDARD VFX SHOCK ABSORPTION
Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for patients seeking significant impact reduction.
OPTIONAL ORTHOPEDIC SHOCK ABSORPTION
Orthopedic running belt and suspension system is 20 times softer than grass for the ultimate in impact reduction.
- 20" x 58" four-ply treadbelt running surface
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 36" x 76" footprint
- 400-pound user weight capacity
- 1,000-pound thrust elevation motor
- Ultra high-torque drive
- 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit