SERIOUS SPACE FOR SERIOUS RUNNERS
The L8 LTD is engineered for commercial applications where usage is 5 hours or less a day in a non-dues paying facility. It provides a longer and wider 22-inch x 63-inch running surface for the more serious runner.
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Footprint: 35" x 83"
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Enhance the functionality of your workout with the Landice and RunSocial Apps. Connect these Apps via Bluetooth on the Executive and Cardio models.
CARDIO CONTROL PANEL
The Cardio Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs. Ideal for precision interval training to lower your 10K time, and it’s equally terrific for just starting out on a walking program or easy jog.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring
- Bluetooth connectivity to LANDICE and RUN SOCIAL IOS Apps