SERIOUS SPACE FOR SERIOUS RUNNERS
The L8 LTD is engineered for commercial applications where usage is 5 hours or less a day in a non-dues paying facility. It provides a longer and wider 22-inch x 63-inch running surface for the more serious runner.
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Footprint: 35" x 83"
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
PRO TRAINER CONTROL PANEL
The Pro Trainer control panel features an easy-to-use display with built-in and user-defined programs. A contact heart rate system comes standard with your treadmill so you can easily monitor your heart-rate.
- Statistics display showing: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Calories/Hr, Laps, Pace, METS and Pulse
- Dedicated Speed and Incline displays
- 5 built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- Quick keys for 5 built-in programs
- 2 User-defined programs
- Contact heart-rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system