The L9 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L9 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
The Cardio Control Panel
The Cardio Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs. Ideal for precision interval training to lower your 10K time, and it’s equally terrific for just starting out on a walking program or easy jog.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Bluetooth connectivity
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity