The L9 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L9 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
The Executive Control Panel
The Executive Control Panel features a 9” screen and 800x480 graphics capabilities designed to keep you entertained and engaged no matter what level of exercise you do. Navigate intuitively with a touch of the hand. Swipe left, right, up and down to reach various programs, profiles and screens. Tap the home icon and return to the main menu to see all your workout options and settings.
Stay Motivated and Moving
- Workout Feedback: Time, Heart Rate, Distance, Calories, Calories/HR, METs, Incline, Speed, Pace, Lap Time, Laps, Clock, Zone Time, Average Pulse, Pulse, Altitude, Climb Rates
- 5 Road Screens: City, Beach, Desert, Lake, Mountain
- 1 Track
- 6 Climbing Landmarks: Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, Seattle Space Needle, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower
- 5 Built-in: Intermediate, Advanced, Interval, Fat Burn, Endurance
- 6 Fitness: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Firefighter, Balke
- 3 Goal Program: Distance, Time, Calories
- Express Speed and Incline keys
- 5 Race Programs: ½, Mile, 2 Miles, 5K, 10K
- 2 Heart Rate Programs: Heart Rate Control, Interval Heart Rate Control
- Interactive contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity