The L9 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L9 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
The Pro Trainer Control Panel
The Pro Trainer control panel features an easy-to-use display with built-in and user-defined programs. A contact heart rate system comes standard with your treadmill so you can easily monitor your heart-rate.
- Statistics display showing: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Calories per HR, Laps, Pace, METS and Pulse
- Dedicated Speed and Incline displays
- 5 built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- Quick keys for 5 built-in programs
- 2 User-defined programs
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity