Low usage and in very nice condition.
Pick it up at Big Fitness for $999. Local delivery is available.
1 Year local in home parts and labor warranty.
Nordic Trac GS Series Incline Trainer Treadmill
- Commerical Quality 4.25 CHP EnduraDrive System Motor with Lifetime Warranty
- Integrated iFit Live & Google Maps Programming Available For Workouts Around The World
- 'Exclusive' Ergonomic Ultra Cushioning Shock Absorbing System Dramatically Reduced Joint Impact
- Full Commercial 22' inch Wide Walking/Running Belt For Exceptionally Comfortable Workouts
- Ultra High up to 40% Incline with -6% Decline Provides Higher Muscle Engagement Unlike Standard Treadmills
Get the most out of your workout with the innovative features of the 2000 GS Incline Trainer, all the while staying comfortable and motivated. iFit Live Technology is integrated on the stunningly beautiful color touch-screen. Your progress is monitored and kept track of through Google Maps. Using these two features, you can simulate a certain location anywhere in the world to walk on. Pre-set programs with the popular Jillian Michaels as the trainer are great challenges to get through. The 40% maximum incline and –6% decline adjust automatically, giving better muscle engagement.
Heartbeat sensors with dual-grip and a wireless chest strap helps you keep going. Additionally, the 22 inches cushioned walking deck and user friendly controls give an incredibly comfortable and enjoyable workout. The 4.25 CHP powerful EnduraDrive System is probably the most remarkable feature – with faster acceleration, more torque and optimal balance. It also has a lifetime warranty. The high-end components and construction of the FreeMotion 2000 GS Incline Trainer is truly an engineering marvel. Its impressive design, super technology and comfort will eliminate all your excuses to avoid exercise, and help you stay in excellent shape.