Spirit Fitness CE850 Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer - The CE850 Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer by Spirit Fitness is a commercial cross-trainer used for cardiovascular exercise to promote weight loss and endurance and increase cardiopulmonary fitness. The Spirit Fitness CE850 combines a robust and compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customize your ideal stride motion from 18 to 24 inches at the touch of a button on the multi-position hand grips. The CE850s narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and ability to simulate a walk/jog/run through electronically adjustable stride adjustment combine to give you the ultimate cardio workout for your users. The CE850 is commercial rated for use up to eight hours a day for any non-dues paying facility such as a hotel fitness center, multi-housing recreation room, rehabilitation clinic, fire department or police department workout room, community rec center, military base gym, government embassy, garage gym, or home fitness studio.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. Spirit Fitness focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
What is the best stride length on an elliptical machine? Proper stride length on an elliptical is determined by your height. A shorter person using a stride that is too long may feel overextended while in motion, causing a feeling of being off-balance or too "stretched". A taller person using a stride that is too short may feel cramped, limited in leg extension, and uncomfortable due to knees extending too far over ankles. Exercisers from 5'3" to 5'7" will generally feel comfortable using a stride length from 18" to 20". Exercisers taller than 5'7" will feel more comfortable using a stride length from 20" to 24". Having an adjustable stride length not only accommodates multiple users of varying heights in a home gym setting or workout center, but can also create better ergonomic motion for an exerciser switching between walking, jogging, and running strides within the same workout.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Elliptical Trainers on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Electronically adjustable stride length from 18 to 24 inches in 1/2 inch increments
- Multi-position hand grips with remote resistance and stride controls
- Dual track with shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
- Console Interface: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/ 4 Separate LED Info Windows, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate % Bar
- Console Features: Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Integrated Fan to Keep you Cool, Convenient Storage Compartment
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom 1, Custom 2, HR 1, HR 2
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric Wireless (heart rate chest strap not included)
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Power: Plug-In, 120V / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs, Steel
- Pedals: Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion
- Stride Length: 18"-24" in 1/2" increments
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Elliptical TV Bracket (TV not included)
- Assembled Dimensions: 84" L x 32" W x 70" H
- Product Weight: 265 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed only): 76" L x 23" W x 40" H
- Shipping Weight (boxed only): 309 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed on pallet): 76" L x 47" W x 47" H (Freight Class 150)
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 394 lbs.
Warranty - Commercial (Up to 8 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame
- 10 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor