SPIRIT MR100 RECUMBENT ERGOMETER BIKE
The MR100’s recumbent design pays particular attention to hip and lowerbody joint mobility, allowing optimal rehabilitation at a relatively relaxed posture. Users may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat’s fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs.
The MR100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, which operates in a closed-kinetic chain environment. It is safe, impact free, and pain free within the patient’s ROM.
Speciality: Patella Femoral Conditions, Total Knee Replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL Repairs, Arthritic Conditions and Tendonitis
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MR100:
- Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs.
SPIRIT MR100 RECUMBENT ERGOMETER BIKE FEATURES:
Adjustable Pedal Cranks: - Enables a clinician to adjust the bike to accommodate a patient’s ROM performance capabilities. This includes independently, single side or bi-lateral adjustments from a limited range-ofmotion as small as 15 degrees through full range-of motion.
Bi-directional Resistance: - Forward and reverse pedaling for instantaneous retro-cycling.
Multiple Resistance Modes: - Constant resistance, constant power and Isokinetic resistance
Dynamic Braking: - Minimizes impulse loading
Work Rate : - Range from under 5 watts up to 1,750 watts
Documentable Patient Positioning : - All seat and pedal crank adjustments have numbered indexing for consistent patient set-up from visit to visit.
Other features of the MR100:
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
MULTIPLE SEAT ADJUSTMENTS: -
- 8 position swivel seat for ease of patient ingress and egress
- 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments
- Fore/aft patient positioning
Symmetry Monitoring: - Measurement of bi-lateral power (example: Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts)
Sub-max Vo2 Testing : - (YMCA protocol)
SPIRIT MR100 RECUMBENT ERGOMETER BIKE ADVANTAGES AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS:
Closed Kinetic Chain: - Begin exercise earlier, safely, and impact free within the pain free ROM thereby reducing the patient’s “fear factor”
Patient Positioning:- Adjustable swivel seat position, seat back, and pedal crank for easy patient setup, knee and hip angle adjustments
Exercise In Both Directions: Active movement in both directions
Bi-lateral Symmetry: - Monitoring assists in improving limb deficiencies and walking gait.
Patients With: - Patella femoral conditions, total knee replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL repairs, other ligamentous repairs, arthritic conditions, tendonitis, and many more conditions will benefit
SPIRIT MR100 RECUMBENT ERGOMETER BIKE ELECTRONIC AND SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation
- Unique knee angle data input allows entry of desired ROMs to determine seat and pedal crank settings minimizing the guess work
- Set-up mode allows quick entry of patient data, resistance resolution, settings, and how the information is displayed
- Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, RPM, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Power, and much more
- Multiple Programs include: Quick Start, Manual Mode, Preset Hill, Plateau, and Interval profiles;
- Custom Facility protocol program, VO2 sub-max YMCA protocol, Isokinetic speed based resistance (from 25 to 100 RPM)
- Unique Symmetry program that measures and displays power around the pedal stroke.
- Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left leg
Spirit MR100 Recumbent Ergometer Bike Power Train : -
- Heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation
- Dual spring loaded idlers provide a low start-up resistance and forward/reverse pedaling motion
- Pedal to brake ratio provides smoother pedaling motion
Spirit MR100 Recumbent Ergometer Bike Breaking Device : -
- Electro-magnetic resistance allows for very small increments of workloads (5 watts per level at 60 rpm, 2 watts per level at 30 rpm)
- Dual electromagnets provide a controlled isokinetic resistance and our unique Dynamic Braking mode