Shipping is included with the WaterRower M1 HiRise rower. The WaterRower M1 HiRise Rowing Machine is full commercial rower backed by WaterRower's standard 3-year commercial warranty. It is called the "HiRise" because the seat is 20 inches off the floor for easier access, compared to the LoRise model with a seat 12 inches off the floor. This frame is fabricated from hardy tubular steel, requiring minimal care or maintenance in even the toughest of environments.
Using the same principles that govern the dynamics of a boat in water, the WaterRower M1 HiRise Rowing Machine provides an unlimited range of resistance making it suitable for a variety of strength and skill levels. In a boat, the faster you move, the greater the drag and the greater the intensity of exercise required to maintain your speed. The limit to the speed you can maintain is you, your physiology, not the machine. For maximum realism and comfort, the WaterRower M1 HiRise's precision spragg clutch engages the instant the handle is pulled, so there is no jerkiness or jarring at the beginning of the stroke. The WaterRower M1 HiRise Rowing Machine leaves you with the distinct sense that you are gliding effortlessly across the water.
- Infinitely Variable Resistance: The benefit of a water resistance rower is that it most closely simulates a boat moving through water. When rowing the resistance is due to the effect of fluid drag acting on the boat. Go faster, resistance increases. Go slower resistance decreases. Importantly, the user chooses; regardless of age, gender, size or fitness. The WaterRower M1 HiRise's patented WaterFlywheel emulates this naturally self-paced benefit of rowing. This is a workout you can start benefitting from immediately, regardless of experience!
- Silent Flywheel: Because the patented WaterFlywheel replicates the same physical dynamics as rowing, its operation is just as silent. When the handle is pulled, only the soothing sound of rushing water is heard. The WaterRower M1 HiRise's frame also assists in dampening noise and vibration, making this one of the smoothest machines on the market.
- Balanced Tear-drop Handle The handle of the WaterRower M1 HiRise is made of aluminum for strength and lightness, with a tear-drop shape that fits comfortably into the palm of the hand to minimize wrist torque - a common cause of tendonitis. Because of its strength and lightness, the drive strap of the WaterRower M1 HiRise is high-density polyester webbing, guided by nylon pulleys. The drive strap does not wear and is maintenance-free, requiring no messy lubrication.
- Ergonomically Contoured Seat: Supported on all four corners and ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort, the WaterRower M1 HiRise seat is incredibly stable, gliding smoothly on eight urethane wheels.
- Floating Heel-Rest Design: The Rowing Machine's footboard incorporates the all-new Floating Heel-Rest design. The cup of the heel-rest follows the heel as it rises from the footboard providing stability and comfort from the beginning to end of each stroke. The heel-rest position is adjusted simply by pressing the central button to disengage the lock pins securing the footpads.
- Tank: The tank of the WaterRower M1 HiRise is made from polycarbonate, one of the strongest plastics available. It is virtually indestructible. The tank is sealed and can be filled with municipal water via a small opening closed by a stopper. This water typically contains enough chlorine to remain clear for some time. After exposure to light, the chlorine will degrade and the chlorine tablets included free with the WaterRower M1 HiRise should be added periodically.
- Dual Rails: Dual rails are featured on all WaterRowers including the WaterRower M1 HiRise. While attractive, they are designed to absorb sound and vibration, making for a smooth and silent stroke. These rails are part of a frame that can support over 2,200lbs of weight!
- Spragg Clutch: The key to the WaterRower M1 HiRise's smooth stroke is its "spragg" clutch that engages instantaneously. Unlike other clutches that produce a jerky or jarring impact somewhere during the stroke, the spragg clutch has no lag in pickup, which means no lower back pain for you.
- Performance Monitor - The Series 4 Performance Monitor has been designed to balance technical sophistication with user-friendliness.
- The monitor has 6 information and programming windows, 6 QuickSelection buttons and 3 navigation buttons.
- It displays workout intensity, strokerate, heartrate, zone bar, duration, and distance.
- Compatible with the optional WaterRower Heart Rate Chest Strap and Receiver, the Series 4 Performance Monitor will allow you to optimize your workout, achieve your exercise objectives and encourage you to exercise regularly.
Dimensions: 83" L x 22" W x 21" H
Warranty: 5 Years on Frame, 3 Years Parts